Sunday, March 20, 2016

Book Spine Poetry



Rachel over at Beauty and the Bookshelf has created this tag called “get up offa that slump”  to help us all get out of our blogging slumps...

Because I haven't finished my Top Ten Tuesday quite yet, I procrastinated by doing this! and I might make this a regular thing, because I have so much fun doing it!!!!

And without further ado, I attempt to do some book poetry, and I had a LOT of fun with this one... Here are a few of the results... I apologize for the blurry photos...


IMG_20160320_2114541_rewind.jpg

Thirteen reasons why the serpent king unhinged my heart and other black holes

IMG_20160320_2119245_rewind (1).jpg

Perfect ruin echoes like trees, walking

IMG_20160320_2127452_rewind.jpg

More than this, trust me son, take the fall 100 sideways miles. The one, this monstrous thing a monster calls.

Go out and try your own book spine poetry! I know I had a lot of fun doing this, and will continue doing it if you guys enjoyed it!

Let me know in the comments what your favorite poem of mine was! Have you done this before? (If so I would love to see it!) Did you enjoy it? :)

Love y'all!
- Cody Roecker @ Roecker Reviews!

1 comment: