Friday, March 25, 2016

2016 ARC April

So, ARC April is a challenge of sorts run over at Read Sleep Repeat in which we read as many ARCs as we possibly can in the month of April! I have a lot to catch up on so bear with me here... This is going to be loooooooong!

2015 eARCs (Got to get my NetGalley percentage up!)
1.Quicksand by Steve Toltz
2.Your Voice Is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
3.Justice Buried by Hilary Thompson
4.Drowning is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley
5.The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morill
6.The Dream Engine by Johnny B Truant & Sean Platt
7.Nirvana by J R Stewart
8.The Golden Braind by Melanie Dickerson

2016 eARCs (These ones actually aren't out yet! Go me!)
1.The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
2.Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black
3. Avian by Nicole Conway (received it from Month9Books) (well this one is, but hey)
4. Traitor by Nicole Conway (Month9Books)
5. Fear My Mortality by Everly Frost (Month9Books)
6. The Requiem Red by Brynn Chapman (Month9Books)

2015 Physical ARCs (Won in a giveaway)
1.This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzie Lee
2.The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett
3.A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
4. Sky Key by James Frey
5. Sound by Alexandra Duncan

2016 Physical ARCs (Won in giveaway)
1. The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan
2. Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth

WOAH. That's 21 ARCs in all... HOLY CRAP. I have a few more physical ARCs but they are all sequels and that would make this entire ARC April thing pointless... I have vowed to not request any more ARCs on NetGalley until I catch up.. unless it is a book I have been HIGHLY anticipating such as what I did for The Star-Touched Queen

Looks like I have a fun time ahead of me in April! AHHH! This is scary!

I will update this list if I happen to start any of them before April due to the fact that I need to have Fear My Mortality and Requiem Red read by April 12th. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. We will see. I am definitely going to prioritize the 2016 eARCs, then the 2015 eARCs and the physical ones will only be read if I get to them! Wish me luck! AHHH!

My goal is definitely to read 16 books and I have no idea if I will be able to do it with school, but I am sure as hell gonna try. I already have my eye on a book at BEA and I would die to get a copy!


Are you participating in ARC April? What's your TBR look like? Is it as insane as mine? Even more so? Let me know in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment