Monday, February 29, 2016

February Wrap Up and March TBR

February was a little disappointing for a reading month, but really because I was so busy the entire month.... So I guess it was not that bad of a month for the time I had to read!

1. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig 4/5 Stars My full review is here

2. Lifer by Beck Nicholas 1.5/5 Stars (I changed my rating...) My full review is... here

3. Hamlet by William Shakespeare 3.5/5 Stars (maybe more? Rating classic works is difficult for me)

4. The Last Unicorn by Peter S Beagle 5/5 Stars (full review to come!)

5. Princess Decomposia and Count Spatula by Andi Watson 3/5 Stars (full review to come!)

6. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab 50000000 Stars! Full review is here

7. The Haters by Jesse Andrews 2.5/5 Stars! Full review  is here

8. Mosquitoland by David Arnold (currently reading) looking like a 4 star, might change to a 4.5, maybe a 5 depending on how it goes....

I did not really stick to my February TBR, but I still managed to get 4 full novels finished and most of a fifth, two graphic novels and a play!

Obviously my favorite book of the month was A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC!


I will be posting a set of mini reviews for some graphic novels/comic books sometime in March. Should I make it a set of posts or one GIANT post? Let me know in the comments!

March TBR (hoping for the best!)
1. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
The Silver Linings Playbook
2. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)
3. A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2)
4. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
The Dead House
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)
8. Dreamology by Lucy Keating (ARC)
Dreamology
plus a variety of eARCs if I have time... as well as some other books/plays from the library TBD

Stopping it at 8 this month...(with a bunch of others...) I have more time in March, but I don't want to overshoot it this month...

Confession time: I mentioned this in the Love-A-Thon a week ago... but...

I have never read Harry Potter before....

HIDES IN A CORNER

But I am getting to it now... so that counts for something right?

RIGHT?

Please don't hate me...

Forgive me...

But Annelise and I will be buddy-reading the series in the upcoming months!
(She has not read it either!)

March promises to be an awesome month and I am so excited!

What books are you reading this month? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment