Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Blogger Introduction: Annelise Loveless

A lil late to the party but what up blogger world
I'll be using questions from the Love-a-Thon questionnaire to introduce myself


1. What’s your name?
Annelise


2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
Oregon, USA  (the hippie rainy state)


3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
Lol Cody told me to do it, so if I suck at blogging blame him


5. What genre do you read the most? 
Fantasyyyyyyyayayay


9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
  1. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab, KELL ME NOW
  2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, I swear if any characters from TID are in this book I will throw myself off a cliff
  3. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, CANNOT wait to see my 6 favorite criminals again
  4. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdeih, the love story in this series just melts my cold cold heart
  5. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
  6. Adding a 6th, The Midnight Star by Marie Lu.  I NEED to know what happens to mi Adelinetta.  


10. Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in
previous years!
  1. I still need to read the last 3 books in the TMI series so I will definitely be finishing that
  2. Basically all of V.E. Schwab’s books. I am just itching to get started on Vicious
  3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, I hope to see what all the hype is about with Ms. Rowell
  4. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes, this sounds like such an EPIC high fantasy series and I cannot wait to get started on it
  5. Cinder by Marissa Meyers, literally everyone's read this series and I just need to hop on the bandwagon already


11. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
This is def for the younger crowd, but Avalon: Web of Magic by Rachel Roberts was my shit back in the day.  Such a great beginner fantasy series full of friendship, magic, and talking ferrets.


12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?  
Tessa Gray from TID series because she is honestly one of my favorite heroines of all time, she’s so smart and witty and caring, ily Tessa


13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Imma go with an oldie and say Peeta from THG by Suzanne Collins.  I’m totally a Gale girl but Peeta is def more boyfriend material


14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)
  1. Celaena Sardothien from the ToG series by Sarah J. Maas (if she is not in your squad then good luck)
  2. The Wraith (aka Inej) from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  3. Wren from the Reboot Duology by Amy Tintera
Girl power yeeeee


15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
Listening to music (Glass Animals is where it’s at), playing soccer, Netflix (minus the chill), and obsessively stalking V.E. Schwab on literally every social media platform available.


16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
CLOTHESSSS


17. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song
would be playing?
Nobody’s Perfect by Hannah Montana …. lol no jk, in all seriousness probs Take Me Up by Coleman Hell cause Coleman Hell is bae and this song just gets me in a party mood


18. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
Legend by Marie Lu would be really cool to see in film, but it would have to be HELLA good for it to even be half as good as the book


19. What would your dream library look like?
A small room on the second story of a house that's circular shaped with white shelves that line the walls and a window looking out at the ocean with one of those window seats.


20. Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?

V.E. Schwab bc I’m on a Schwab high rn

No comments:

Post a Comment