Friday, August 7, 2015

Personal Update: The Struggle with Summer Assignments

Today, I have finally started Obasan by Joy Kagawa. Let me tell you, it is a struggle to get through.

I only put 10 books on my TBR for this month, because I have to read Obasan and The Book Thief. These summer assignments are killing me. I am trying so hard to get through them, so I can read books that I want to, and be able to review for everyone that looks at my blog. I have been continually pushing back beginning them for almost a month now.

I know, I know, I am slightly crazy. How could you push back books for over a month? Well... WE ALL DO IT. The only difference here is I need to read these for my AP Literature class!

I also have to REWRITE the United States Constitution, and that is a bazillion times worse than the books I don't want to read.

So I'm procrastinating both by letting you guys know the pain I am going through. I promise to get a review up by next week, but I cannot promise anything.. It's hard guys... HELP ME.

Do you guys have any suggestions when trying to read something you don't want to, but have to?


Thanks everyone!

- Cody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment