Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Post In Which I Kind of Make A Plan for May

BLOGGING GOALS FOR MAY:

1. Write that review for Clockwork Angel
2. And for Silver Linings Playbook...
3. Finish a new book so you can write a review for it...
4. Post frequently (and by that, I mean, force yourself to get a post done every other day! If possible)
5. Make lists, because you like those... and others do too!
6. Write at least two NEW posts that you haven't thought of yet!

TBR (ISH):

1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2. The Bell Jar (maybe...) If not, The Serpent King will be read!
3. Reread of A Court of Thorns and Roses (and then ACOMAF!)
4. Finish Looking for Alaska!
5. Start reread of Kingdoms of Day (in preparation for helping the author with her fourth book!)
6. Library books!
7. Your neverending pile of eARCs (from NetGalley and Month9Books... because you made a promise... and you intend to keep it. You will read those books!!!!!!)

LIFE GOALS:

1. DO MORE SCHOLARSHIPS (GIVE ME MONEYYYYY. I need it, so I don't go into crippling debt)
2. STUDY FOR YOUR AP EXAMS..
3. No, seriously, STUDY.
4. You have AP Literature on the 4th...
5. And AP Government on the 10th...
6. You need a 4 on Lit, and a 3 on Gov for college credit! YOU CAN DO THIS!
7. Stress less... :)

Now, I'm going back to reading Looking for Alaska now, because I am in sad parts... It has just became After... and I am gonna need some tissues.

What are your plans for the month of May? Let me know down below!!!

Love y'all!

Cody @ Roecker Reviews! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment