Friday, January 1, 2016

Personal Blogging Goals: A New Year, A New Goal

As 2015 closes, and the next page opens up onto 2016 I have made a few "resolutions" but in reality, they are just goals.

Number 1: I am going to read 100 books this year, and review them all, even if the review is short, it is important I get into the habit of reviewing them.

Number 2: Make my reviews more in depth, and less spoilery.

Number 3: My goal is to publish a post on this blog at least once a week, but if I can manage two, I will do so. (School is stressing me out, man. Senior year of high school...)

Number 4: Improve my blogging as the year goes on, learn how to do new things, learn how to make my blog better, become more active on social media when it comes to blogging, get active!

I, Cody Roecker, do solemnly swear to keep up on these goals, and hopefully gain an audience :)

I love everyone so immensely much,
If you are reading this, I appreciate it.

Here's to a great 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment