Monday, July 27, 2015

Accidental Haitus: I'm Still Here! (Plus Update!)

To everyone who sometimes checks out my blog, hopefully more of you in the near future, I am still here!

I just finished reading Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman and will be posting that review close to October as too early of a review could be bad.
Anyway, I have nothing but praise for that book, because it is absolutely fantastic, my goodness.

I have been slowing down my reading as I have to do some poetry reading for school in the fall for my AP Literature class and have to Rewrite the US Constitution for my AP Government class! Lots of work to be done!

I thank you all that support me in my endeavors, I appreciate it immensely.

- Cody Roecker "Roecker Reviews"

P.S I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment