September 20th 2016
This week I have chosen Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake!!
But becoming the Queen Crowned isn’t solely a matter of royal birth. Each sister has to fight for it. And it’s not just a game of win or lose…it’s life or death. The night the sisters turn sixteen, the battle begins. The last queen standing gets the crown.
If only it was that simple. Katharine is unable to tolerate the weakest poison, and Arsinoe, no matter how hard she tries, can’t make even a weed grow. The two queens have been shamefully faking their powers, taking care to keep each other, the island, and their powerful sister Mirabella none the wiser. But with alliances being formed, betrayals taking shape, and ruthless revenge haunting the queens’ every move, one thing is certain: the last queen standing might not be the strongest…but she may be the darkest.
1. This is MY type of book. Naturalists. Elementals. Poisoner. I love the concept of triplet queens.
2. FIGHT TO THE DEATH HELL YEAH
3. I just want to see all of the queens battle it out.
4. I love the name Arsinoe. SO unique!
5. Yay for dark books which are my favorite.
6. I'm really just excited for Arsinoe. And everything else but ESPECIALLY Arsinoe!
BUY IT HERE: Amazon Barnes & Noble The Book Depository
A weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we post our most anticipated releases!