Monday, July 31, 2017

ARC August 2017


Okay, I learned that my laptop isn't supporting Blogger anymore, so I definitely need to get a new laptop asap! 




Anyways, this is my intro post for ARC August 2017! ARC August is hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat where the challenge is to read any and all ARCs. You can read them in any form. Whether it be ecopy or physical, old or new.... The challenge is to READ. Catch up on all these ARCs! Get your NetGalley percentage up! Clear your reviewing shelves and commitments!



2017 Novels

27 Hours
Mask of Shadows
Frostblood
The Bone Witch
Defy the Stars
A Crown of Wishes

2018
As You Wish
Beserker
The Belles

Before 2017
Timekeeper
Devil and the Bluebird
The Lie Tree
The Dream Engine
The Trouble with Destiny
Drowning is Inevitable
Justice Buried
The Golden Braid
Quicksand

(I went crazy when I first joined netgalley and it was a problem…)

I bolded the options that I am more likely to read during this month, but probably won't be getting to more than four of these:

My top choices below:
27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1)
The Belles (The Belles #1)
Mask of Shadows (Untitled, #1)
As You Wish

Well, this it it for my intro post, I am hoping to post a few updates during ARC August as I had to rush this one! Love you all! Let me know what you plan to read during ARC August, whether participating or not, below! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow. You've got some awesome arcs to look forward to reading. I recently read the arc of As of You Wish, so I'm curious to see what you think of it. I'm participating in ARCAugust as well, though I've yet to get started. I hope you have fun participating, and enjoy reading all of your arcs. I just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm greatly enjoying its content.

    I'm a teen who's new to blogging and book reviewing, and I was wondering if you had any tips for newbie bloggers.

    If you have the time, please check out my blog @breenysbooks. I'd love any feedback. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to participate at my own pace. I don't even have that many ARCs so that works out well for me.

    ReplyDelete