Saturday, September 5, 2015

Book Review: The Golden Heart and The Gray Blade by M N M Abbott

Books: The Golden Heart and The Gray Blade
Author: M N M Abbott
Page Count: 508 and 384
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy
Ratings: 3.5 (the longer it goes since I read it the more I lower it) and 4.5 (Hopefully it stays this way IT WAS SO GOOD)


SPOILER FREE GUSHING/ REVIEW TYPE THINGS.

The sequel is not as good as the first, but after 70 pages, it becomes just as good as the first. The action, the villains, the humor, it's all great. I really appreciate her writing.

The characters are really my favorite part, they are so intricate and complex. I always find myself loving their faults.

The third book improves upon the faults of the second. I loved it. The introduction of  the final warrior and the battles that took place after were spectacular in so many ways.

I can't say too much about it, except I will let everyone know that EVERY WARRIOR IS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST BOOK AND IT IS SO COOL.

SERIOUSLY LOOK FOR IT. KEEP TRACK. ITS AWESOME.

AND LOOK AT THESE COVERS

The Golden Heart: Second of the Holy Hound Trilogy #2

AND THIS ONE IS EVEN BETTER.

The Gray Blade: Last of the Holy Hound Trilogy

I truly appreciate that she has titled each chapter, because not often do we find this in books these days.

I highly recommend these books. They are self-published, so be-warned for occasional misspellings and grammatical errors, but they are still amazing.

READ THESE BOOKS. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment